AENOR does not assume any responsibility for the material included on these pages. This material:
Likewise, AENOR is not liable for possible damages that could be suffered by the user due to their incorrect, erroneous, inappropriate or improper use of the services and content of this website.
AENOR reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the structure of its website, both in form and content, and to cancel its publication without the need to advise users in advance of this circumstance.
The Spanish Association for Standardisation and Certification, AENOR, owns intellectual and industrial property rights over the website, its graphic design and content, unless different ownership is indicated.
The reproduction, distribution, marketing, copying, duplication, transfer, reproduction or transformation of this website, total or partial, free of charge or for consideration, without prior, express authorisation in writing from AENOR, is strictly prohibited.
The user acknowledges that the information which they can access via the website is protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as other types of rights, and that any use of this site in violation of these rights shall be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation.
Please read this licence before use and each time you use or save any of the standardisation documents supplied by the AENOR web site. The accessing, exporting, and downloading of these standardisation documents implies acceptance of the conditions stated in this user licence.
1. The client (recipient) states that he or she is in agreement with all the terms and conditions contained in this User Licence for the UNE STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS supplied by AENOR (hereinafter the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS). These terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notification, at whatever time AENOR considers appropriate. Any modification in the terms and conditions of this licence shall be make known to the beneficiary.
2. The rights of use of these STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS belong exclusively to AENOR who, under this contract, grants a user licence to the recipient in accordance with the following stipulations.
3. AENOR holds and will continue to hold full ownership rights for the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS at all times and guarantees that it has the right to grant or revoke to the recipient the user licence awarded under this contract.
The recipient may not lend, donate, transfer, assign, sell or rent the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS user licence to third parties. Any attempt to grant, transfer, sell, rent or copy any of the rights and obligations described herein to third parties will mean the expiry of this licence contract and be considered a breach of contractual good faith.
The recipient is obliged to adopt all necessary measures to prevent unauthorised third parties accessing or obtaining knowledge and information of the AENOR documents.
The recipient must maintain in good condition all property indications that appear in the AENOR documents (brands, licence to recipient, copyright symbols, etc.), which establish AENOR as the rights holder.
The recipient must maintain all symbols, brands, licence to recipient and any other mention of property that AENOR establishes on its product, on all reproductions, total or partial, that have been expressly authorised by AENOR under this contract.
The recipient must inform AENOR of any act of unfair competition or violation of industrial or intellectual property rights of which they are aware and, in general, will adopt the necessary measures to ensure confidentiality and respect for AENOR's ownership rights.
4. The user licence of the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS is given with monouser and monoposition character. The recipient may not use the documents over a computer network, simultaneous access system, website, multiple central processing unit, or multi-user system, unless previous agreement with AENOR has been established in writing.
In case of computer malfunction which impedes access to or use of the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS, these documents may be transferred to another computer, on the condition that they are deleted from the original computer and that the use of the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS on the new computer is in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
5. AENOR authorises the printing of the content of the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS and the total transfer or extracts of the documents to other applications or internal documents as long as the recipient complies with the following conditions:
6. Confidentiality. Knowledge of any information contained in the documents is considered confidential and a trade secret. The recipient is obliged to respect and act in accordance with this confidentiality pact. Information in the public domain is excluded from this pact.
7. AENOR offers no guarantee, express or implicit, that the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS are appropriate for a specific purpose, or that they may be used for a specific function.
The recipient will notify AENOR in writing, within thirty calendar days after receiving the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS, of any defect or error detected. If the recipient does not inform AENOR of such circumstances, this implies that the recipient is completely satisfied with the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS.
Should any defects be found in the physical medium in which the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS are supplied, AENOR guarantees to fully refund the price paid or to replace the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS within a period of thirty days following the date of sale. Under no circumstances will a new machine-readable item be sent without first receiving the defective material.
8. Under no circumstances can AENOR be held responsible for any damage, regardless of the cause, that may arise, directly or indirectly, in relation to this licence. The "resulting damage" shall include the loss of profits, earnings, use (or similar financial loss), of any payment made or due to third parties, economic loss or any impossibility as per the REGULATORY DOCUMENTS to carry out any specific function.
AENOR's responsibility, of any type, in relation to supplying the STANDARDISATION DOCUMENTS, may not exceed the total amount of the licence rights for the documents.
The recipient will authorise any official AENOR representative to visit their premises, with the aim of determining accurate compliance with the terms of this licence.
9. AENOR holds no responsibility with respect to the recipient for any misrepresentation or misunderstanding that may arise from any verbal communication that takes place between the parties, regardless of its origin. Any formal notification that either of the parties may, or is obliged to, give to the other party will be sent by registered post and the post office receipt will serve as proof of receipt.
10. Any breach by the beneficiary of the rights agreed herein shall be considered an infringement of Intellectual Property laws. If AENOR were to become aware of a violation of any of the terms and conditions of this licence, it could be immediately revoked by merely sending a communication to this effect and the CLIENT would have no right to repayment of amounts paid to that date.
11. The contracting parties, expressly renouncing any other possible jurisdiction, agree to abide by the jurisdiction and authority of the Courts of Madrid in all matters concerning interpretation of or compliance with this contract.
YOU RECOGNISE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF THIS USER LICENCE AND YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS
The AENOR online purchasing service provides you with all published UNE standards, INE standards in Spanish, courses on CD-ROM and a complete specialised line of publications on standardisation, quality, management and the environment.
This service enables you to obtain standards immediately, through online delivery of the acquired standardisation documents, manage your orders easily, enjoy a personalised service, and make purchases with greater security.
You may add different products to your shopping basket to place an order with AENOR and complete your purchase over the Internet.
Orders are dispatched from our headquarters to the address entered in the "Customer Details" form, except for those documents for which you have chosen the online delivery option.
The prices of the standards and publication that appear in the different sections do not include tax or postage.
Once you have filled in the "Customer Details" form, you may view your "Current Order" with all the items included in the shopping basket, their prices, tax payable under current law, and the postage costs, where applicable.
The standards you have bought or selected for online delivery will be made available from a private page which only you may access, for a period of seven days from the date of purchase (on the condition that the payment has been accepted).
From this page you may choose how you wish to receive each of the standards: delivered to your e-mail address or downloaded via the internet.
To access your personal page, go to the "Online Delivery" page in the Customer Zone. To guarantee that only you have access to your purchases, you must first register as an AENOR customer, where you will obtain a customer username and secret personal passcode.
Orders dispatched from our offices are sent by courier. The maximum delivery time for orders placed in Spain, from the moment the order is confirmed by our Publications Service, is one week for UNE standards, IEC standards in Spanish or publications produced by AENOR and 15 days in the case of foreign standards or publications distributed by AENOR.
Stocks of books are limited, and all products are displayed online, regardless of immediate availability. In the event of the book ordered not being available, we will contact you to notify you that there will be a delay in the delivery of your order.
If you are not satisfied with the products you may return them within seven days of receipt, in their original packaging and in perfect condition, with postage and collection costs payable by the client.
AENOR allows a number of different payment methods:
Purchases made by residents of European Union member states are subject to VAT (value added tax).
In the case of legal entities and individuals who, representing business owners, have their business address in a member state of the European Union (except in Spain) and who hold an intra-EU community tax code registered in the VIES database, VAT will not be applicable, on the condition of the dispatch of the aforementioned document by e-mail to email@example.com or to the fax number +34 913 103 695.
Personal purchases carried out by individuals, regardless of where they have their residence, will be subject to the payment of VAT.
Purchases made by companies in non-EU countries will be exempt from the payment of VAT, provided that they send their tax residence certificate by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the fax number +34 913 103 695.
Sales made in the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, and which are not made by individuals, will be taxed following a special tax regime in accordance with existing laws in the matter, on the condition of the dispatch of the corresponding supporting document by e-mail to email@example.com or to the fax number +34 913 103 695.
Sales operations are considered to be made at AENOR's registered offices: Génova 6, 28004, Madrid - Spain.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are bounf and interpreted in accordance what what is set forth in current Spanish regulations on Trademarks, Industrial Property and Copyright, and, in general, by all Spanish legal provisions applicable thereto.
The parties, waiving any other venue to which they may be entitled, submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Madrid to settle any disputes that may arise from these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Postage costs are calculated according to the final destination of the order and the number of products ordered. It includes transport and packaging.
|Destination||Up to three standards and/or publications||More than three standards and/or publications|
|Any taxes that may be applied are not included in these prices.|
|Spanish mainland||7.31€||€ 8,60|
|Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla||€18.04||€23.34|
|United States and Canada||€70.07||€96.94|
|Rest of the world||€91.94||€115.91|
In accordance with the stipulations of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, AENOR hereby informs you that:
One of AENOR's main priorities is to ensure the security of the information and the confidentiality of the data that you send to us via the Internet.
AENOR has adopted the security systems required by current data protection legislation in order to process the data provided, installing the necessary technical and organisational measures, taking into consideration the state of technology to prevent the loss, alteration, inappropriate use of or unauthorised access to the data.
To do this, AENOR's web shopping service uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security technology, a system that encrypts the information you send, including order and credit card details, making reading of the data extremely difficult even if it is inappropriately intercepted. The AENOR server is certified, so that your browser can confirm the identity of the AENOR shop before transmitting any data. This certificate guarantees the identity of the computer to which your data is sent.
You can recognise whether SSL security is operating, as a padlock icon will appear at the bottom of most browsers. If you click on this icon the certificate associated with the security connection will appear.
Nevertheless, if you are shopping online without using a browser with these standard security characteristics or you do not wish to give your credit card details over the web, you may make the payment by giving your details over the phone to AENOR Publications Service or by bank transfer.